Thursday, April 3, 2008

Things I've Bought That I Love

I have a lot of suits, and a lots of bike shorts, etc. but not a lot in between. I guess that's why they call it the Gap.
I posted to the Tri Club to ask the other ladies for advice.

My requirements were as follows:
  1. Dresses had to have built in bras. (No explanation required).
  2. Skirts should be skorts.
  3. Easy care fabrics.
  4. Must be pretty- no hippie swamp colors.
  5. Must fit well. I love LL Bean, but their clothes are seriously frumpy.

Mainly I was looking for stuff I could play golf or tennis in and then go to dinner. I have a few items from Skirt Sports, but acid pink and 16" skorts are rarely appropriate for public places.

Here are some of the best recommendations I received:

  • Title Nine
  • Athleta
  • Lululemon
  • Aventura
  • Boden

and my new favorite- Victoria's Secret!

Who knew? They have a whole line of bra top dresses. Lots of cotton stuff means no dry cleaning and easy to take on vacation. I think their dresses paired with Skirt Sport's Spankies will be perfect.

Plus, so many pretty colors. Like tons and tons of them!

No comments: