Tuesday, February 26, 2008

The seven people you meet in blogland

I hate chain mail, and I'm not into putting that much personal information on a public forum, but I will stop whining and play along.


So I was tagged by DC Rainmaker to share seven random things about myself. Here's my seven pieces of random information that you likely didn't know.
  1. I am double jointed in most of my joints.
  2. My ancestry is French and Lebanese
  3. I'm named after my paternal great grandmother, yes it really is my name.
  4. I went to Montessori school.
  5. I once kept a LOST Netflix for 2 years.
  6. I knit in my spare time.
  7. I'm a lacto-ovo vegetarian.

Here were the rules are as follows (I'm required to post them):
  • Link to the person who tagged you
  • Post the rules on your blog.
  • Share seven random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog.
  • Tag seven random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
  • Leave a comment on their blogs so that they know they have been tagged.

In return for my little blessing, I've tagged (required to) the following people to receive their own little present. Kevin, Dan, Jenniferlyn, Holly, Jess, Nikki, and Teen

Just remember - don't hate the playa, hate the game. Although...if you had to hate a specific playa...Ironmatron started this thing. Just sayin'...

2 comments:

Rainmaker said...

Yeah, sorry about that...really.

Oh the irony in having Lost be lost for two years. Awesome!

Xena said...

Technically, it wasn't lost I just never got around to watching it. Very expensive coaster.