Thursday, February 21, 2008

Magnetic personality

I had my MRI today, I forgot how awesome they are.

First, they put you into what is essentially a coffin.

When they start the tests it sounds like an orchestra of jackhammers that are trying to tune to each other. This is what I picture life with children is like.
Meanwhile, the coffin is vibrating.

And like on the LOST island time slows down. A supposedly 2 minute test takes a very long time when you can't move.

Good news: I remembered to take my ring off at the last minute, and my belly ring did not come flying out and attach itself to anything.

Bas news: I looked at the films and found where the stitches are, they look like a seam splitting. I couldn't tell where the pin is, but then again, I'm not a doctor.

Wednesday I go back to the doctor for a go/ no-go decision.

No comments: