Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Meanwhile, back at the ranch ...

Okay so just to catch up on a few things:

1. I mentioned the most awesome bike gearing system ever. The Fuji automatic touring bike has come to my attention as well. Different gearing system, but still an interesting concept.

2. I have not yet checked out the Ellsworth bike since I've been saddled with bronchitis. Turns out the doctor was right. The antibiotics and the steroids kicked my ass and it was all I could do besides wheeze for the last couple weeks.

3. Leading designs for tattoo:
a. 140.6 with the Swim, Bike, and Run stick figures around it.
b. Compass Rose with 1, 4, 0, and 6 at the points.
Now to just train for the race and become a superhuman in the next year.


We now return you to your regularly scheduled blogging.

No comments: