Sunday, I met with fellow TNT-er Simon and his lovely ladies Cassi and Gail to plan a bachelor/bachelorette auction. Four cups of pancake house coffee and five buckwheat pancakes with nuts later, we had a plan, and I had three hours until the Core Strengthening session with TNT. Of course, being stuffed to the gills means it's a perfect time for a brick!
I learned several important things:
- When you have an asthma attack, the most useful location for your inhaler is on your person. Not in your car, necessitating a trip to the locker room to get your keys first.
- Four cups of coffee and pancakes with nuts will feel like a Molotov Cocktail when you are running.
- The day you are most likely to yack while on the treadmill will be the same day that the hot trainer will choose to talk to you.
- Your AT is a nice place to visit, but you shouldn't try to live there.
- Nausea does not improve your balance.