Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Brick ... house?

Nope. Brick workout!
Fueled by angst (or as the Germans say: angst), over my personal life, I completed my first intentional brick workout yesterday. I had to spin because of the USAT challenge. And I needed to run because: 1. I made a new Year's resolution on Nike.com and I really don't want to run all my races in skirts this year. and 2. My first half marathon of the year is only a month away. It was a pretty short brick: an hour of spinning followed by 30 minutes of real running/ hitting my AT/speed work. That was the least painful run I've had in a while, and I have to wonder if my half marathon time for the Half ironman will be better than my stand alone half marathon times.
I also may have to look into getting a boyfriend since stress seems to be good for my workouts.

No comments: