Friday, August 29, 2008

I love fall!

I just read this article in Runner's World and I couldn't agree more. This is exactly how I feel. Although I prefer UnderArmour gloves. And I need more gear like I need a hole in the head.

Incidentally, I also agree with his views on pancakes.
http://dailyviews.runnersworld.com/2008/08/theres-a-chill.html

Don't get me wrong, I love the baking heat of summer, but FALL!

Football games, cool crisp runs, leaves crunching on the trail, head races, apple cider, wine tasting, tailgating, joy!

Cool enough to wear snuggly pajamas, bake cookies, eat oatmeal for breakfast, and cover all that goodness up with a sweater or run it off and not get sweaty fall!

Halloweeen! Dressing up as Silk Spectre or Wonder Woman, Thanksgiving, Fantasy Football leagues, back to school super fun fall!

No comments: