Okay so I'm trying to get better about blogging so I'm resurrecting the Sunday Sweet Sixteen
1. I still can't run
2. The ortho wants me to get a cortisone injection.
3. The PT disagrees.
4. I still haven't made up my mind as to what I'm doing.
5. I'm about ready to say F it and go back full force.
6. Because at least if I re-injure it, they have something discrete to fix, right?
8. The team ran an 8K this morning.
9. I hate that I couldn't run it.
10. Checked out a 5K to run instead.
11. Then I had an asthma attack Saturday night.
12. Leaves are pretty. Leaf mold is toxic.
13. I am RESTLESS.
14. I think this is how people who go cold turkey off of their psych meds feel.
15. CT5K is running a 5K at the end of the month.
16. F my hip! I'm running it!