Thursday, October 2, 2008

Slacking and vote

I have been slacking off so hard since Savageman.

On one hand I want to get out and enjoy the fall weather, on the other I am so ready for this season to be over. So ready. Ready to sit at home, eat sugar free brownies, watch football, and knit.


Only problem: I have at least one more tri on the schedule.

Well two problems, that and that nesting/slacking means I'm gaining a little weight. Unacceptable.


Wednesday, I rolled my arse out of bed at O'Dark Thirty to Meet Trainer Blaine since I have Giant Acorn hanging over my head. I should have ran 3 miles. Instead I did 30 minutes on the elliptical.

Stupid leaf mold is making it hard to breathe. As well as idiot roommates who don't comprehend that the dehumidifier prevents the whole house from getting icky moldy.


Anyways, Wednesday was also Doomsday at work. All hell breaking loose. I controlled my mounting panic by scheduling out my training for the next few months. It's oddly comforting. I love lists, spreadsheets, and the comfort of grids and boxes.


What do I do with the rest of the month? Do I race Giant Acorn even though I'm going to the Caps game the night before and haven't gotten my bike checked out since Savageman?

Do I race Brierman?

I already faced the reality that I was not prepared for the Baltimore half and deferred to next year.

Do I do winter conditioning for crew or let my shoulder heal for the next six months?


Vote now!

No comments: